Apply now to pitch at the Indo-Pacific Space and Earth Conference. The Startup Pitch Session is on Tuesday 24th October 2023. The Startup Pitch Session is designed to:
- Promote innovation: Highlight pioneering concepts, products, and services across various industries.
- Connect entrepreneurs and investors: Facilitate networking and investment opportunities for startups.
- Inspire and educate: Offer insights, inspiration, and knowledge sharing among participants.
- Places are limited so will be competitive through a judging panel process.
- Pitch presentations – each startup will have 4 minutes to pitch their business and solution.
- Startups will be chosen on criteria such as innovation, market potential, alignment to the event and feasibility.
- Selection process will be by a judging panel comprising industry experts, successful entrepreneurs, and investors. It will be led by Adjunct Professor Peter Rossdeutscher, Chair of the AROSE Board of Advisors, and will include experts from a range of industries.
The Startup Pitch Stream will feature startups from various industries including space, resources, defence and agriculture. We are looking for;
- High growth startup or SMEs with technology solutions
- With existing sales into a large industry
- Potential for your solution to be applied in the broader space industry
- From any country but with the potential to be multi-national
WHAT YOU GET
Selected companies will receive one free entry pass for the full conference for their presenter. In addition to the pitch sessions, the Indo-Pacific Space and Earth Conference offers extensive networking opportunities, including dedicated startup expos, networking, and access to industry and space agencies from across the globe. (please note: this does not include travel or accommodation or any other costs).
Apply to pitch now here – applications close COB 28th September 2023. Places are limited so will be competitive so you are assured to be amongst esteemed peers.
Don’t miss the opportunity to witness innovation at its finest and connect with the next generation of industry disruptors. Register for the Indo-Pacific Space and Earth conference to attend the Startup Pitch Session to discover the future of entrepreneurship.